Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Exec Board Member Profile: Ashliegh Jarzenski, Off-Campus Fundraising Chair

Ashliegh Jarzenski
Off-Campus Fundraising Chair
Year: Freshman
Major: Broadcast Communications
Minor(s): Journalism & Speech Communications


How many years have you been involved in Habitat For Humanity?
first year


What is your favorite memory with Habitat For Humanity?
Although I haven't gone on the trip yet, I have gone on a few local builds and participated in many fundraisers. I'm very excited to be going on the trip and meet all the wonderful people who chose to volunteer during their spring break. I'm so excited and we'll definitely be making memories that last a lifetime!


Why do you love Habitat?
I love Habitat because it is a unique way to give back to the community. I love that the organization not only shares a home with those who need it, but gives them hope and a future with their "hand up, not a hand out" philosophy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment